Antavo is a rapidly growing VC-backed scale-up that is disrupting the loyalty management market through its innovative omnichannel technologies. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a leading pure-play loyalty management platform. Antavo helps global retail companies, like BrewDog, JoJo Maman Bébé, Luisaviaroma, N Brown Group, The Benetton Group to run data-driven loyalty programs.
The Antavo Team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving professional team. From consultative sales people, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customers. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, customer-centric approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for them. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
Account Directors at Antavo are driving the success of our customer relationships. As Account Director you will be responsible for a portfolio of our customers, ensuring their satisfaction with and adoption of our product throughout the Customer Lifecycle. You will also plan and execute a strategy for the evolution of our commercial relationship with key customers and drive the required action to achieve jointly defined objectives.
You will be leading and motivating a team of Customer Success Managers that manage the Customer Relationship on a daily basis and act as Champions of their Customers inside Antavo.
HI THERE, I’m Jörn Roegler,
Chief Customer Officer at Antavo
Be at the forefront
Antavo has developed its own product from the ground up.
We've carved out our own path. We value independent decision making and innovative spirit above all.
Your main responsibilities
Customer Lifecycle Management
- Welcome: Plan and execute an onboarding strategy for our new customers, oftentimes executed in multiple stages for large multinational corporates
- Educate: Ensure the customer’s enablement on our product to increase product adoption and customer stickiness
- Support: Coordinate change management requests from key strategic customers through the internal approval and planning process
- Resolve: Act as escalation point for critical issues and champion Antavo’s response to high-level complaints
- Plan: Identify growth opportunities for Antavo, build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders in our Customers’ organisations and conduct regular planning sessions to create a set of aligned objectives
- Sell: Prepare commercial proposals with the support of the Sales teams to increase license fee & project revenue
- Create understanding of the ecosystem of service provider / supplier business working with and for our Customers in the loyalty program context (e.g. SI, Frontend Design, Loyalty Consultants)
- Identify opportunities to educate service provider / supplier businesses on the capabilities and ideal applications of the Antavo platform
- Create opportunities for the Professional Services and Partnership teams to build strategic partnerships with relevant suppliers / service providers
- Motivation: Provide direction and guidance for your team of Customer Success Managers to give the needed day-to-day support to our Customers in their ambitions
- Growth: Recruit and build a high-performing team that provides best-in-class Customer Success Management
We are looking for an experienced relationship-builder that can independently formulate and execute strategies to achieve the objectives described above. You should feel comfortable operating in a management-by-objective culture with the resulting freedom and accountabilities.
- Experienced: 10 years of experience in managing relationships with senior decision-makers up to C-Level in a product & project environment
- Assertive: Confident in your ability to identify and propose the right course of action to our customers
- Trustworthy: Delivering your commitments against any obstacles and objections, living up to your promise
- Leader: Setting objectives that motivate, demonstrating behaviours that inspire others to follow, working hard to resolve your team’s problems
- Structured: Ensure you and your team follow a rigorous process to analyse situations to identify root causes, plan and implement solutions and validate the efficacy of the provided measures
- Commercial: Experienced negotiator that can define and follow a strategic growth plan, able to manage accounts based on profitability targets
- Near-native English skills, fluency in additional international languages as a plus
The position will be based remotely in Europe, with occasional presence in one of the Antvao offices in Europe (currently: Budapest, Szeged, London). The candidate must be able to travel occasionally to meet customers globally.
- The opportunity to quickly advance in your career
- Great remuneration package with bonuses and equity for top performers
- International vibe: our working language is English we have 80+ colleagues from 7 different nationalities in 4 offices and the team will scale to 150+ next year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Happy hours and company perks
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
- You will have a strong team around you to support you in reaching your goals
Why our team loves working at Antavo
- “Innovation and change are constant! With all the clients and tech around, there are plenty of opportunities to learn new things and improve my skills.”
- “The team is truly international! Colleagues and clients from around the globe - and everyone is so kind and ambitious. Working here really widens your perspective.”
- “The team spirit is exceptional. We motivate each other to be even better. In my time here, I have achieved things I never thought possible. ”
- “Work here is very flexible! It’s up to me whether I wish to come to the office or stay at home. For me, having the freedom to choose is very important.”
- “I always wanted to work in the software industry, but didn’t want to move from my city. At Antavo, I can work from home and still feel like a valued member of the team.”